[ale] [Fwd: BAD NEWS......Linux is leaving!]

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Tue Apr 2 22:53:44 EST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 05:19:03PM -0800, Stephen Turner wrote:
> well, they said linus is behind on the job of the
> kernel, personally i think its nice to have one kernel
> that works with all linux's however, the linux kernel
> i feel is not open enough to the public? it is after
> all governed by linus. is one man capable of such a
> task and still have his own life? well in any case, i
> love linux but there is allways room for improvement.
> i hope linux (assumeing this email is real) continues
> to prosper.

	Uh...  Clue alert...  As remarked on the lkml list...  Note
the Message-Id in the announcement from Linus (who happens to just
LOVE April 1, the jolly [and possibly soon to be incapacitated -
you TOO can enjoy the full benefits of handicapped parking] individual
that he is)...

] >
] > And this too.  Very clever.
]
] At least they added the Pine bit this year.
]
] Same time next year everyone?

	Yup...  That special touch.  Even caught Jeff Merkey with his
pants down (ok, not a pretty thought there, but you get the point).

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/