[ale] OT: Has your spam increased?

Bao C. Ha baoha at sensoria.com
Tue Apr 2 13:14:42 EST 2002

I think they just use google and web crawlers.

I have a Debian e-mail address that I have never used.  The
only way that these spammers can get it is either through
google caching of the Debian web site or collecting these
through web spiders (of Debian web site).

I do detect some desperations as they seem to try very hard
to break through my blackhole lists: ordb, orisoft, ...  It
seems that the people using the spam list are demanding a
tangible return from their "advertisements."  Good thing?

Bao