[ale] [Fwd: Announcing CrossOver Office]

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Tue Apr 2 13:09:43 EST 2002

On 2 Apr 2002, Josh Freeman wrote:

> If I already have VMWare, is this worth it? I've got VMWare 2.0.4, and
> this would be cheaper than the upgrade to VMWare 3. . .

I like it better than VMWare.  The apps run as just an app, not a whole
separate desktop like with VMWare.  Also, it performs much better than
VMWare.  I've so far only used Crossover Office on my laptop, where VMWare's
not really even an option (it's an older K6-III)....

VMWare's probably going to be more stable, though.

later,
chris