[ale] Complex Parsing

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Sep 20 18:35:27 EDT 2001

Help.  (Again)

I need to do some complex parsing and need some pointers.

Example command line:

set user Jose home /home/jose password "cuervo"

Basically,  Jose is a key to a record.

home is a command that expects the next argument to be location of home
password is a commadn that expects next argument to be password.

Someone could interchange those two arguments and it could look like this:

set user Jose password "Cuervo" home /home/jose auth admin

Should I uses a scanner?  I there some good docs on internet for this kind
of stuff?

Chris