[ale] LPI proposed testing

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 13:16:07 EDT 2001

"James P. Kinney III" wrote:

> The target time is the week of October 8-12. The exact date is yet to be
> set. This is a very short time time out so start studying NOW!!! A link
> to info on level 2 exam topics is:
> http://www.lpi.org/p-L2-obj-pre.html

Wow. That's a pretty serious topic list. I would definitely
respect (and be willing to hire, if I was a hirin' kinda
guy) a person who could pass that exam. I'm pretty sure
I wouldn't be able to do it, even with three weeks to
study, unless I could really study full-time.

Does anyone know anything about the test format? Is it
hands-on, or fill-in-the-bubble, or what? (Just curious,
I'm unlikely to ever take the thing.)

Cheers,

-- Joe
# Replace the pink stuff with net to reply.
# "You know how many remote castles there are along the
#  gorges? You can't MOVE for remote castles!" - Lu Tze re. Uberwald
# Linux MM docs:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jknapka/linux-mm/vmoutline.html