[ale] Atlanta Security Forum meeting next Wed.

Stephen J. Pellicer spellicer at 8thlayer.net
Mon Sep 17 03:13:08 EDT 2001

I tried sending this earlier, but it didn't seem to work. Let's try again:
I mentioned this at the ALE meeting tonight and we'll be using the Linux
tool airsnort at our next meeting, so for those interested the Atlanta
Security Forum is meeting this Wed. Sept. 19 at National Business Group's
Trianing Center. We hope some of the security conscious Linux community will
join us. We'll be talking about the weaknesses found in the 802.11b WEP
standard and the tool airsnort for cracking WEP networks. You can find more
information at http://www.itillious.com/asf.html

Stephen Pellicer