[ale] pgp sign and mutt?

Transam transam at cavu.com
Thu Sep 13 01:53:26 EDT 2001

> I'm running a debian sid box and using mutt.  I just installed pgp and
> generated my keys. I tried to sign an email but is says it can't find
> something.  Doesn't quite say what.

Use GNU's GPG.  It is MUCH easier to install, configure, and use.
(I walk one through all the steps of downloading, installing, and doing
common operations in my book.  It was not on the CD due to export
restrictions when the CD was created.)

> Robert L. Harris                |  Micros~1 :

Bob Toxen
transam at cavu.com                       [Bob's ALE Bulk email]
bob at cavu.com                           [Please use for email to me]
http://www.cavu.com
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com/ [My 5* book:"Real World Linux Security"]
http://www.cavu.com/sunset.html        [Sunset Computer]
Fly-By-Day Consulting, Inc.      "Don't go with a fly-by-night outfit!"

GPG Public key available at http://www.cavu.com/pubkey.txt (book at cavu.com)
pub  1024D/E3A1C540 2000-06-21 Bob Toxen <book at cavu.com>
     Key fingerprint = 30BA AA0A 31DD B68B 47C9  601E 96D3 533D E3A1 C540
sub  2048g/03FFCCB9 2000-06-21