[ale] MAC Addresses

tewkewl at mindspring.com tewkewl at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 10 16:10:14 EDT 2001

It's actually not the OS that controls the MAC...It's the driver... If you have a nic that the vendor supports changing the MAC on then you're fine...if not, well...that's obvious... :)  So check your drive on the MS box.  It will most likely be under the "advanced" tab

-Patrick

Jason Lynn <jason_lynn_ at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I can use the "original" NIC in my Windows box, then change the MAC on
another NIC in my Linux box.  Everything would be allright then?
~
~