[ale] ALE Bylaws

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 28 22:21:56 EST 2001

About a year ago, there was a plea for help from someone trying to do
just that.  Their first project was to 'linux-ize' a Lassiter High
School in Cobb county using dontated hardware.

They were looking for help from people in Atlanta and I fwd'ed to the
ALE list at large.  I'm racking my brain trying to think of the website...

Ah ha! here are the messages:

http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/ale-2000-06/msg00475.html
http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/ale-2000-07/msg00002.html

the website is www.wegrow.org

and looks like they are still active.  Here's a list of items the
project is in need of:

Hard drives (IDE, 1GB or larger).
Two 8 port or larger 10BaseT ethernet hubs.
Category 5 UTP Cable (box or spool) and RJ-45 connectors.
Blank CD-R/CD-RW media.
Printer paper (letter).
Inkjet or laser printers.
Surge protector strips