[ale] sndconfig question

Mark Hurley debian4tux at telocity.com
Sun Oct 28 10:04:16 EST 2001

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 09:21:34AM -0500, Robert Heaven wrote:

> Anyone ever conquered this beast?

I have a CS4232 working on my PII266.  But it was not using sndconfig,
as I have it configured on Debian, manually.

Have not checked, but it *may* work for you as well.  Basically I
have a script that handles the manual task of getting the correct
modules inserted and utilizes 'isapnp'.

Here is the cs4232 insert I use...

modprobe cs4232 irq=7 io=0x220 dma=1 dma2=0 synthio=0x120 synthirq=7

If your still stuck and would like all of my config files (isapnp/script
i wrote)...reply back and I will pkg. the files up for you.

Mark Hurley