[ale] FW: install fest photos 4 U

Stephen Pellicer spellicer at itillious.com
Wed Oct 24 14:48:35 EDT 2001

On Wednesday 24 October 2001 09:48 am, you wrote:
> This looks like it was a good time had by all.  Thanks to
> everybody involved for all the work!

Definitely a good time had by me. I don't know how I got into some of those
photos and how I manage to always get photographed in some weird contortion
with my mouth open (if I had a nickle...). I'm glad I got to help out with
some installs but even better I definitely became a Mandrake Convert. The 8.1
distro was schweet. I immediately redid my desktop at home and I'm doin' the
VAIO today. Now if they'd just update PPC, the iBook would get revamped too.

Stephen

PS: I was going to update some of the photo comments, but it's my first edit
of a Wiki, so I'll have to go training wheels before I try it.