[ale] Bye-bye, Telocity/DirectTV

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Tue Oct 23 16:50:37 EDT 2001

If you are here in Atlanta then no it doesn't use PPPoE.  There really isn't
anything you need to do except setup the NIC to fetch an IP via DHCP.  I
have enjoyed AT&T Broadband and have only had 2 outages (5 days each).  Very
fast service to get me up and they even changed out the modem since the old
one was "crap" in the words of the tech guy.  Seems like in the last few
months the service has gotten better since I do not experience short (10-30
sec) blackouts like I did in the beginning.

Chris Woodruff
cwoodruff at worldwindtech.com
(770) 307-8590
(770) 814-9967 fax