[ale] WP8

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 22:54:59 EDT 2001

Hi,
Even though I mainly use StarOffice 6.0 beta, it would still be nice to have
a copy of WordPerfect around, but I can't seem to find it. Corel has removed
it from their site along with sites like linuxberg.org. I have searched
through web archives of several different groups and found one link, but when
I downloaded it it didn't work, so I assume the copy they had was bad. Does
anyone know where I can find a copy of the download version of WP8 for linux?

Michael