[ale] Mounting partition

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Wed Oct 17 21:35:46 EDT 2001

Hmm, OK. Mounting a drive has nothing to do with the permissions. I
haven't used winddows in a long time but I know that everything is
executable or somehting like that but I do not know what the w/r status
is...

Lets say that you mounted it on /dos and you wanted EVERYTHING wrx by
everyone you could say chmod -R 0777 /dos I don't think that it would make
a bit of difference in windows but I do not know for sure so test first if
you are taking my advice.

Thank you
Ken