[ale] iptables firewall/nat

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 15 20:26:40 EDT 2001

Did anything ever come of that discussion a few weeks ago about a basic
firewalling system?  I would like to implement a firewall using iptables and
also at NAT capabilities to it.  Any links ideas, and so forth.  I will be
implementing on RH 7.1
The default high security option during the install does a pretty good job,
but it doesn't do NAT and it uses ipchains.  I'm not sure how to add nat to
the ipchains implementation.  Thanks for the help.

Calvin
--
Signature?
No thank you...