[ale] Multiple questions

Matt Shade mshade at threekay.com
Sun Oct 14 20:51:45 EDT 2001

I'll go for #1 - First, the easiest way, of course, is to use something like
Webmin or linuxconf to setup your printers, whether locally or remotely. If
not using one of those, you'll have a bunch of manual editting of
/etc/printcap, maybe a filter.... Best place to start is
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Printing-HOWTO/index.html
and check out both setting up LPR and printing to a Windows or Samba
printer.

matt shade
www.threekay.com