[ale] Calling shell scripts from shell scripts

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 20:37:35 EDT 2001

Hi all,
	This might seem to be a trivial question, but how do I call a bash shell
script from another bash script and let the calling script close?  Currently
when I call one script from another the first one stays in memory even though
it should have completed.  I've tried starting the second script in the
background using the '&' trick, but that didn't work...  Any ideas?

Thanks guys...

--
Signature?
No thank you...

---
This message as been sent through the ALE general discussion list.