[ale] REASONS for choosing linux over Windows

ChangingLINKS.com ChangingLINKS.com at bigfoot.com
Wed Nov 28 11:53:24 EST 2001

Someone wanted a list of reasons for his company to choose Linux. I got the
following message in my email from Red Hat:

RED HAT MIGRATION CENTER

Considering a move to Linux? Our new Migration Center is
the place to start. You'll find valuable information on
how and why to migrate, including white papers, case studies,
technical documents and even stories from people like you.

http://www.redhat.com/explore/nplusimigration