[ale] Debian?

ChangingLINKS.com ChangingLINKS.com at bigfoot.com
Wed Nov 28 00:38:18 EST 2001

I have a 386 computer with a 3com LAN card. It's "on" Windows 3.1 now, and I
want to install Linux on it.  From the little bit of research I did, I
concluded that Debian was the only distro that I could install on a 386. So,
I busted over to the debian site (since I lost my CD), and tried to download
an .iso.
Okay,  so what is with the Debian people anyway - and their loony aversion to
ISOs?  I effortlessly went to RedHat.com downloaded the ISOs and I am
emailing you now from a RedHat 7.2 box, but the Debian site baffled me and a
friend that was helping me!
The cd that I had with Debian on it before was the size of a business card.
Can someone email me the thing - or point me to an exact URL to download it?
Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com