[ale] top selling points for linux...? [anti-flame]

stephen stephen at phynp6.phy-astr.gsu.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:26:11 EST 2001

I always like to emphasize the strong relationship between the user
and developer community.  There are always people in the community
of all skill levels willing to help anyone, whether it be through
mailing lists, LUGs, IRC, or whatever.  And even if you can't get
the immediate help, having the source on hand and someone skilled
enough to understand it is usually enough to debug yourself out of
most critical situations.

stephen