[ale] Video Cards

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 18:10:43 EST 2001

Jeff,

I have had great sucess on several Linux machines with the AOpen GeForce
PA256MX video cards (32MBs Ram, no fan) sold at CompUSA and MicroCenter for
~$100.  Not dirt cheap, but the performance is stellar and the installation is
painless.

  Here's a URL to the specs:
  http://www.aopen.com/products/vga/pa256mx.htm

-Jim P.