[ale] sendmail question

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 16:02:30 EST 2001

Hi David,

In your sendmail.mc file, define
   MASQUERADE_AS(`mydomain.org')dnl
   MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(`bad-host.mydomain.org')dnl
then rebuild the .mc into a .cf file.  You are using
a .mc file right?  If not the .cf entries are:
   C{M}bad-host.mydomain.org
   DMmydomain.org
Also, depending on the verision of sendmail that you are
using, and it's build configuration, you can just add
entries to your /etc/mail/local-host-names file.

-Jim P.