[ale] OT: A question

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 16:21:12 EST 2001

I have an HP-9100 series CDRW (I think this one was actually 9101).  It is just
now starting to show problems (I have to now write at 4x instead of 8x), but It
has probably burned an average 4 or 5 cds a week over the last 2 years.  I paid
~$250 for the unit, so I guess that averages out to costing me about 50 cents
per CD.

-Jim P.