[ale] Hardware Alias

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Thu Nov 15 11:27:11 EST 2001

This may get you IP aliasing, but Scott was asking for MAC Address
aliasing, which if i remember correctly has to first be supported by the
NIC driver. Some driver developers have taken this functionality out to
prevent MAC address spoofing. If your NIC driver supports MAC Aliasing,
then do a man on ifconfig and look at the "hw class address" option.

Denny