[ale] Linux Distro CDs

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 14 23:07:28 EST 2001

> I don't have a place for that ever since Linux General Store closed (I think
> that's what I heard),

Actually I have an update on the Linux General Store. Mindy, the Significant
other of the founder and owner of the Linux General Store is a sysadmin and
co-worker for an acquaintance of mine. She said that LGS is still operating but
mainly performs consulting services and no longer provides a walk-in service.
Pretty much par for the course of linux companies these days.

Back on topic, if someone needs copies of a freely available linux distro then
I'll be more than happy to burnthem for them and bring them with me to the ALE
meetings. I'll charge you for the cost of the media and that is it. I know its
not much but its all I can do.

check out http://www.linuxiso.org for the latest linux related isos

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
        "Anything worth fighting over is worth fighting dirty over"