[ale] Sun Ray 1 thin client..

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Nov 14 17:23:47 EST 2001

IIRC, the kernel has a few options specifically geared for diskless
operation. I don't know what they are offhand. I'd be curious as to how it
handles the /tmp and swap partitions. Or maybe it just lives without swap
and uses a ramdisk partition for /tmp. I'm also assuming that this is
different from the X displays that were "popular" back in the early 1990s.