[ale] Dynamic DNS

Leonard Thornton Leonard at Intelis-inc.net
Wed Nov 14 11:45:32 EST 2001

Here's the scenario.....I have dedicated internet connectivity at my office
(T1 and DSL) with my own DNS servers, web servers, domain names, etc.  At
home, I have a cable modem with the usual DHCP that changes my IP
occassionally as well as my own personal domain name.  The OS environment
is Linux (RH) top to bottom......

I would like to be able to implement dynamic DNS between my home setup and
my DNS servers in the office to handle my personal domain from home rather
than co-locating it at my office (Basically, become my own DynDNS.org, so
to speak).  Has anyone done this who would be willing to share the gory
details?

The difficult while you wait.....the impossible overnight.

Leonard Thornton
Intelis, Inc.
5960 Crooked Creek Rd
Suite 30
Norcross, GA  30092

Office: 770.825.0032
Fax:            770.825.0028
Cellular:       404.583.5402
Pager:          888.785.9188
Email:          Leonard at Intelis-Inc.net
http://www.intelis-inc.com
http://www.intelis-inc.net