[ale] iptables/chains programming

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Tue Nov 13 09:08:30 EST 2001

I don't know if this will help with what your doing, but it atleast
useful info. This is an article from the Oreilly Network entitled
"Exploring the /proc/net/ Directory"

http://linux.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/2000/11/16/LinuxAdmin.html

Also Sams Publishing has a book called "Linux Programming Unleashed".
Chapter 12 is entitled "Accessing System Information", and covers the
/proc file system.

Hope this helps,

Denny