[ale] Accessing Windows Share

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at numethods.com
Mon Nov 12 09:02:28 EST 2001

The ALE TWiki at http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/WebHome is
the right place to hold this kind of stuff.  That way you don't have to
keep re-posting it to the list. Looks like the redoubtable Michael
Golden has already started a FAQ, with the very first item "accessing
windows share".  What's  K001 about an email list/TWiki combination is
that when a question comes up once, you can just snip the replies into a
semi-coherent answer and paste it on into the web server. From then on,
answering the question is a one-liner. Then we can save bandwidth for
more important stuff, like a pointer to the press release on EFF's legal
battle with DVDCCA (good news!), available at
http://www.eff.org/IP/Video/DVDCCA_case/20011101_eff_fap_bunner_pr.html

-- CHS