[ale] linux kiosk

jenn at colormaria.com jenn at colormaria.com
Wed Nov 7 14:18:29 EST 2001

I've got a kiosk project that I mentioned on here about a year ago...finally persuaded Those In Charge to let me try it out.

I've found the linux kiosk howto, and it looks really straightforward.
We have to rent the computers these kiosks will be running on, and linux isn't an option.  So, my question is, once I get my linux install all set up and configured and everything would work great as a kiosk on a machine with linux installed, how do I translate that into a diskless install? Can I burn the whole shebang onto CD and somehow just boot and run that way?

TIA
jenn