[ale] Linux MM documentation: LXR for 2.4.0

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 05:02:16 EST 2001

Hello everyone,

My MM documentation page at
has a problem: it contains many links to the LXR repository
at http://lxr.linux.no for kernel 2.4.0; however, LXR has
removed the 2.4.0 code from their site, so all my links are
now broken. I intend to document the 2.4.10 MM code at
some point, but in order for my page to remain a useful
resource at present, I would like to find a site that can
host an LXR for 2.4.0 code. I have an LXR repository on my
own server, but my ISP's acceptable-use policy prohibits
me from making it publically available. If anyone knows
of a site that's currently hosting LXR for 2.4.0, or
would be willing to do so, please contact me.

Thanks,

-- Joe
# "You know how many remote castles there are along the
#  gorges? You can't MOVE for remote castles!" - Lu Tze re. Uberwald
# (Obsolete) Linux MM docs:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jknapka/linux-mm/vmoutline.html