[ale] Future Meeting space

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Wed May 2 17:56:11 EDT 2001

Harold,

Thanks very much for the offer.  I'll post some more in a second, but
as someone else speculated in this thread, regardless of where people
would like the meeting to be located, it is difficult to find a
place that is both willing and able to host a montly event for up
to 100 people.

Other large user's groups in the area charge a fee
for attending monthly events and use most of the proceeds to pay for
the meeting place.

-Eric.