[ale] LOCAL: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts Meeting Jun 2001

ale at tazmania.org ale at tazmania.org
Mon May 28 23:55:00 EDT 2001

        Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts - June meeting notice

               Join your fellow Linux enthusiasts for
                   our regular monthly meeting!

                     Thursday 14 June, 2001
                            7:30 PM
                 Home Depot Corporate Headquarters
                    2455 Paces Ferry Road, N.W.
                          Atlanta, GA
		      Building C Auditorium

	        	    THIS MONTH:

           Topic: Connecting Linux with ADSL
         Speaker: Scott Holben

	A discussion about how to add an extra Ethernet board to a Redhat 6.0
        Linux box, getting the Roaring Penguin ADSL client to work with
        Mindspring/Earthlink, using IPchains with a deny everything policy
        while using VMWare and IP Masquerading, and maybe how to tweak
        IPchains and the RP ADSL client for IPSec clients.

          For more info about ALE, visit our web page:
                      http://www.ale.org/

        For directions to Home Depot Corporate Headquarters:
                 http://www.ale.org/directions.shtml