[ale] XF86 on Toshiba Tecra 8100

Trent Chastain TChastain at beaconmail.com
Wed May 23 10:52:33 EDT 2001

I've had the same difficulty on my Satellite Pro 4300, although I believe that you actually have an S3 Savage/IX chip onboard.

Here is the site that helped me out a ton.

http://www.probo.com/timr/savagemx.html

They have Servers that support both XFree86 3.3.6 and XFree86 4.0.2, though I am not sure what SuSe uses, I was running Redhat 6.1 at the time.

Trent Chastain
Senior Systems Engineer
Beacon Technical Industries, Inc.
5881 Glenridge Drive suite 230