[ale] deleting old files

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue May 22 16:16:42 EDT 2001

If I have a machine that has been mastered and is "production ready", can I
issue a command to wipe out all the files that haven't been accessed in a
while?  Specifically, I want to make an embedded system, so I want my disk
usage to be as small as possible.  When I have everything I'm going to need
on the machine, I want to issue a command to "delete all files not
accessed/modified since: xxxx".  Can I do this?  Can anyone think of
something I may have overlooked before I do this?

Thanks in advance...