[ale] Citrix and Linux ports?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon May 14 14:46:55 EDT 2001

  OK,  I got more info on this Blackberry issue.  It seems I don't need
drivers, but instead the software to configure and link to outlook is
run under Windows, of course.  We have Citrix servers here we use to
run windows for those few things.

  The problem is that the Citrix client SHOULD be able to access the
com ports on my local machine, but no-one can get the working.

  I'm about to go digging through citrix.com and see what I can find,
but has anyone gotten the comports to work?

  In my case I'm running the most recent citrix client on a Debian
woody box, 2.4.4 kernel.  Others here are running redhat and 2.2
kernels.

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!