[ale] hex

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Fri May 11 14:19:50 EDT 2001

On Fri, 11 May 2001, you wrote:

> 	Indeed, how many of us used to type in those four page hex listings from
> computer magazines in the early 80s? One typo and it went nowhere! I still
> can't believe I used to spend all day in class writing 6502 ASM source code
> in freehand (instead of doing my work) then going to the local computer lab
> and typing it all in. Sometimes it even worked! :-) Talk about learning the
> benifits of code organization the hard way!

I once posted an old program sans comments to see if anyone could identify
what it did.

To my surprise, I immediately had several replies describing not only the
platform, but a good guess as to the functionality of the program.

I'll just post the first few lines, let's see if anyone here recognizes it:

38
00
F8 01
A1
E1
64
21
F0
A2
6C
FA 0F
FB 0F
C6
..... that should be enough to establish a pattern ;)
(boy, Friday sure is a slow day)

Regards,
Irv