[ale] programmer needed

D. Alan Stewart astewart at layton-graphics.com
Mon May 7 07:55:31 EDT 2001

This is not a Linux-specific position! However, we do develop Linux software
in-house to support our production environment, so a Linux programmer that
is experienced and willing to do Windows development would be a good
candidate:

 Layton Graphics, a publisher of GIS data in PDF format, is in need of a
Windows Acrobat plug-in developer. Other potentially useful knowledge/skills
are Visual Basic, scripting (Korn shell, Perl, Python), CAD (Microstation,
AutoCad), and GIS. Please send resume and salary requirements to our
Human Resources Director, Jan Adams, at <mailto:jadams at layton-
graphics.com>.

D. Alan Stewart
Layton Graphics, Inc.
155 Woolco Dr.
Marietta, GA 30062
Voice: 770/973-4312
Fax: 800/367-8192
FTP: ftp.layton-graphics.com
WWW: www.layton-graphics.com

Unix is not just an operating system, it also teaches you to read.