[ale] Linux on Pentium 4

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Wed Mar 28 18:34:54 EST 2001

 Check out the Linux Journal from November of last year.  It's the hardware
issue.  I think I would go with the P3's and toss the saved money towards
SCSI hard drives, memory, and a good video card.  I really think the scsi
and the extra memory will give you more bang than the P4 1.4 with less
memory and IDE drives.  Just my thoughts....