[ale] Firewall/VPN

Michael Makowsky michael_makowsky at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:41:26 EST 2001

This is somewhat corporate, so take it for what it
is worth.

I am helping out a company that has built an open
source Firewall/VPN/Intrusion Detection system based on the RedHat kernel. They
are building a complete Messaging platform module that will go on top of it
in September. The entire platform is being built to link up link like legos, so
anyone can build addition modules on top of it using the open code. I think a
lot of Network people would love to build/customize things for their
networks.

What I am looking for are small companies and their
network gurus who are willing to try out what will eventually be a
commercial product for free for 60 days.

If you are interested, or have any questions,
please email me (<A
href="mailto:michael_makowsky at hotmail.com">michael_makowsky at hotmail.com).
If you wish to send me vicious, mind-blowing hate mail, simply yell it out your
window, I am sure I will hear you.

thanks

mike

<A
href="mailto:michael_makowsky at hotmail.com">michael_makowsky at hotmail.com

******************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this
message is complete gibberish andshould not be shouted in a crowded theater.
If the reader of this message isnot the intended recipient, then you have
too much free time and are herebynotified that any dissemination,
insemination, or co-semination of thispathetic attempt at communication is
strictly inhibited by dogs and bees anddogs with bees in their mouths and
when they bark they spit bees at you. Ifyou have received this communicado
in error, please notify your deity ofchoice and delete half of your hard
drive as penance for being a badperson. Thank you. Mike Makowsky,
Inc.

<FONT face=Arial