[ale] NT workstation permissions w/samba server

Gary S MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Fri Mar 23 12:38:13 EST 2001

How do I set a user's permissions when attached to a samba server? I
have a samba box doing it's best to be a PDC. There is no NT server box.
Samba is doing it all. Win9x workstations authenticate, run the login
script, etc. all is well. The NT workstations are also working as far as
logging in, running the script,etc. The problem is when I want a user to
have admin privilages. When a user trys to install something or make
changes to the workstation, NT complains that it does not have the
rights. How do I tell linux/samba that this particular user is OK?

- Gary

--
Edison Information Technologies            www.EdisonInfo.com
P.O. Box 554                               Gary at EdisonInfo.com