[ale] editor with auto-ftp?

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 07:00:46 EST 2001

When I have to program on Win NT I use an editor
called UltraEdit.  The most appealing feature of this
editor is that it provides auto-ftp capabilites (i.e.,
you can click a button to open a file on a remote
server, edit it locally, and then click save to save
it back to the server).

I'm looking for an editor with equivalent capabilities
on linux (would make the change to an existing editor
myself, but in the interest of time would like to find
an existing one).  If you know of one, please let me
know.

Thanks,
JB