[ale] Linksys etherfast 10/100 lan card cfg

Jim jcphil at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 18 17:01:36 EST 2001

If you have a 2.4.X series kernel, you shouldn't need the extra driver
from Linksys. Just compile your kernel with support for the Tulip
chipset and it shoud work. The drivers were necessary with older kernels
because the one included with the kernel was way out of date. But that
isn't the case anymore.