[ale] WinTV Go cards

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Mar 13 14:56:46 EST 2001

"David S. Jackson" wrote:

> I was just wondering if anyone had tried the WinTV Go card from
> Hauppauge.

I've got one of the wintv cards, don't recall if it's the Go card or
not.  It's got a bt878 chipset and works great, both radio and tv.

I also have a pci captivator card that has the older bt chip, can't
recall the chipset bt858??  Anyway, it worked very well too, although it
has no tuner.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein