[ale] FW: linuxgruven

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Mon Mar 12 15:44:49 EST 2001

>From the linuxgruven web site:

Linuxgruven Training News

Classes at Linuxgruven will continue. Today , March 12th, however they
will be cancelled. Currently, Linuxgruven is going through
restructuring. As a result, we are unable to continue the 'train for
hire' program. Students will have the choice of continuing training to
achieve their Linux certification, or requesting a refund. If you are
attending the Feb 26th class, please email us your current contact
information so we can provide you with an updated class schedule.

I'd at least check into it.  I'd go for the refund if they're not going
to provide you a job.  Regardless, they have not met their commitment
according to what you've indicated.  I still wouldn't go into it
expecting much, but you might get lucky.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein