[ale] Telocity help?

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Fri Mar 9 13:44:23 EST 2001

It's supposedly static after the first WAN side DHCP call from the Telocity
Gateway to Telocity.  From that point on it's static.  On your local LAN
side of the Gateway, it's using DHCP.  I don't think they are using
addresses like 192.168.1.*, though.  I dropped my DSL last month so I don't
remember some of the specifics...