[ale] Wolverine

pwd at mdtsoft.com pwd at mdtsoft.com
Fri Mar 9 07:22:56 EST 2001

I have loaded Wolverine on a test system (looking at LVM) it
worked ok till I put /usr on a LVM partition and I got a few
kernel dumps and lockup (may have been bad blocks or the
IDE drivers. but basic functions look OK.

My system did have 64Meg of ram and was < 200 P (not sure of
the speed, it is an old test system that I have).

--
Philip W. Dalrymple III <pwd at mdtsoft.com>
MDT Software - The Change Management Company