[ale] isapnp modem set-up

Jim jcphil at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 9 06:27:29 EST 2001

Check out the command "setserial". If you run it without any arguments,
I believe it will tell you where it sees all of the devices. If you see
your modem with an address different from the one you expect, you can
change that with setserial. If you find something that works, you can
run setserial to make the change at bootup and then forget about it.
Sorry I'm short on details, but I believe the man page will tell you
everything you need to know.