[ale] Iptables packet mangling

Marc marct at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 29 20:06:15 EDT 2001

	Make sure you have all the modules loaded for NAT to work

#### Load netfilter modules
modprobe iptable_filter
modprobe iptable_nat
modprobe ip_conntrack
modprobe ipt_MASQUERADE

	The command to activate NAT that should work for you is:

	Check out the iptables and NAT howtos that live at
	http://netfilter.samba.org
	I think you'll find them under 'unoffical documentation'
	or somesuch.

	Good Luck,
	--marct
	marct at mindspring.com