[ale] pro Linux anim w/ bill gates

Cade Thacker cade at computerreligion.com
Thu Jun 28 11:50:14 EDT 2001

I don't know if you ever got an answer but the site you are looking for
is www.kimble.org.  This was the first real flash movie I saw and it
really kicked ass.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket